Stock #: CD-191192
Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Serial #: 3090076
Approx. Shipping Weight: 20,000 Lbs.
Approx. Shipping Dimensions: 144″ L x 84″ W x 72″ H
Skidding Fee: Skidding Unavailable
Bending Capacity – Flats Hard: 6″ x 1″
Bending Capacity – Flats Easy: 9″ x 2″
Bending Capacity – Pipe Schedule 40: 6″
Bending Capacity – Angle Leg-In: 5″ x 1/2″
Bending Capacity – Angle Leg-Out: 5″ x 5/8″
Bending Capacity – Tee Leg-Out: 5″ x 1/2″
Bending Capacity – Schedule 40 Pipe: 6″
Bending Capacity – Round Tube: 7″ x 3/16″
Bending Capacity – Square Tube: 5″ x 5/16″
Rolling Speed: 0 – 23 FPM
Power Output: 24HP
• Several Dies – they are lightly used and cost over $70,000 New
• Dual LED Digital Displays monitor bending roll positions.
• Rugged, rigid, one piece solid steel weldment frame, normalized and precision machined, ample sized access panels and ventilation for internal hydraulic unit.
• 3 Shafts Driven w/ 3 Direct Coupled Hydraulic Motors and Planetary Speed Reducers for 100% efficient torque delivery.
• Larger, high strength steel shafts, heat treated and ground, journaled in dual self aligning spherical roller bearings for optimum performance.
• Hydraulic power unit integral to the machine frame.
• Multi axis, 6 way, fully adjustable lateral guides.
• Variable Speed rotation via electronic proportional valves.
• Universal bending rolls with modular components, hardened and wear resistant.
• Operates in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
The Angle Roll is in fully functional working condition. Check out the video on the listing to see it in operation. We are glad to show under power.